Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hooray for TEAMWORK

So a quick post here to update:   As I mentioned previously, I decided to open an etsy store.  Shameless plug to follow  right about HERE - Click Me!! Click Me!!    I'll be doing a little post in the near future to explain how it all came about, but something else I've been super excited about is the fact that I've also been asked to join an Etsy Team of fellow hookers, umm...  crocheters!    CreateCrochet Team to be exact.   

We've got a blog http://createcrochet.blogspot.com/
and a Facebook Page  http://www.facebook.com/#!/CreateCrochetEtsyTeam?ref=ts
and so far there's been lots of fun stuff going on, such as weekly Chats and Team Challenges.   More to come about those as well.

It's been a geat opportunity to meet a bunch of new faces and interact with others who truly understand my passion for crocheting!   The talent on this team absolutely blows the mind!

I wanted to share these links so you can feel free to please check out the blog or fan page on Facebook and show all these folks some LOVE..........

While you are there, be sure to become a fan of my page on Facebook as well!   I'll be offering all kinds of discounts, free shipping, tips, toutorials, patterns, giveaways, yada yada yada - exclusively for Facebook fans.  I also have started a Discussions tab where I invite All Crafters to leave a link and a little description of their own store!   A little Linky Love is a good thing.

Ciao for now!

Smiles and Hugs, Joyce
The Crochet Barn on Facebook
TheCrochetBarn on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say for yourself???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin