Thursday, July 22, 2010

You Ain't Nothin But a Hound Dog

Hey all! 




Remember I mentioned the great Etsy Team I've become a part of a few minutes ago in a recent post ?

Their first challenge that I've been able to be a part of had to do with Musical Interpretation.   Fun, no?   In other words, express somehow in crochet your favorite song, musician, band, etc...  

Click here for my entry.

An adorable baby or toddler hat, crocheted to look like a cute dog!   This is a custom made to order item.  Can be done in just about any age group, from Newborns on up!  I think this would just look ADORABLE on a little one!  Here's another couple of photos. ....



He just looks guilty LOL!


Edited to add to a FANTASTIC Linky Party hosted by Creations by Kara - Be sure to visit it
Do it!  Now!  You won't be sorry LOL~



I'm linking this post up to a great little Blog Party..


Stop by yourself and check out all the talented peeps!


Thanks for stopping by and letting me share!

Smiles and Hugs, Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say for yourself???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin