Monday, September 14, 2009

2 Brown Eyed Beauties: Laundry Room Reveal

I came across this and just HAD to add it - kind of an addendum(??) to my own laundry room update. Is this not one of the most beautiful and creative laundry rooms you have ever seen???!!!!!

I will be browsing these photos again a few times and more than likely stealing a few ideas for my own laundry room makeover!

TaTa For Now..............


2 Brown Eyed Beauties: Laundry Room Reveal

.......Scrawled out by the Cheap Gal

2 comments:

  1. man i could live in thet place there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your heart warming comment! I am flattered that you posted my laundry room on your blog, of course I don't mind that a bit. Be sure to let me know how your space turns out, better yet let me follow you. :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say for yourself???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin